Today is me sharing a nail art tutorial. I have enlisted the help of my sister once again, as this is more her forte. She came up with a quick and easy Candy Cane design, with three easy steps!
What You’ll Need:
- Red nail polish – OPI colour Big Apple
- White nail polish – Essence tip painter
- Clear top coat – Chi Chi Crystal top coat
What To Do:
1) Start with a thin clear bottom coat.
2) Paint on red nail polish.
3) Once dry, paint on white stripes to create the candy cane look.
4) Apply clear top coat once dry.
See you tomorrow with my favourite Christmas episodes from TV shows.